Here are some ideas which are sure to get you in the Christmas spirit this year:
North Pole Adventure – National Forest Adventure Farm
“A truly magical journey. Experience the wonder of Christmas on an adventure to the North Pole:
- Children will receive a personalised ticket from Father Christmas
- Check-in and collect a passport and Elf Coins before setting off
- Journey through the Magical Portal to the North Pole
- Explore the Victorian High Street and Sweet Shop
- Help the Elves sort the parcels in the post office
- Keep the Elves on time by ringing the bells!
- Meet our talking Polar Bear under the Northern Lights
- Fix the toy machine and save Christmas!
- Sing festive songs with Silvermist the reindeer
- Decorate Gingerbread with Mother Christmas
- Enjoy a special meeting with Father Christmas
- Choose a gift from the present room”
Christmas at Wollaton
“As twilight descends, Wollaton Hall and Gardens once again promise a visually stunning multi-sensory experience as they become an enchanting world of light and music.
Delight in the light spectacle between Friday 2 December 2022 – Sunday 1 January 2023.
“It’s festive fun for your family and for every one of all ages.”
Bluebell Dairy Father Christmas Experience
“Celebrate the wonder of Christmas with our MAGICAL and INTERACTIVE Father Christmas Experience . You’ll be mesmerised by the beauty of The Wishing Woods and you’ll discover your toy making skills in the Toy Workshop. Unleash your imagination on the Peculiar Penguin Sleigh Journey and of course join Father Christmas for a night time sleigh ride!”
Christmas at Chatsworth
“The house will be transformed with our annual Christmas displays to get everyone into the festive spirit.”
This year’s theme is a Nordic Christmas.
Winter Wonderland – Conkers
“Wrap up warm and get ready for a silly Elf adventure as you arrive at Waterside Winter Wonderland, where Santa’s Chief Elf and his team will send you through Watersides Enchanted Forest and the Valley of Christmas Lights to discover Santa’s Woodland Grotto. This is your chance to tell Santa that you have been good, and fingers crossed, he may share some pre-Christmas presents!
Upon arrival, each adult receives mulled wine with a special treat and children are given a delicious treat during the Winter Wonderland Walk!
Your Winter Wonderland Slot Begins At The Amphitheatre… Meet your elf at your time slot for access to our story telling Barny Owl and Singing Reindeer trio are back by popular demand along with the Snowman Band for all time slots again this year!
During your visit you can take a trip on Head Elf’s Twinkle Toes Train through the tunnel of discovery and meet the Balloon Modeller.
It’s sure to raise your Christmas spirits when you find your Family Selfie Spots, Family Shows and Activities!